Our services are available to produce custom integrated automotive hardware and software solutions to suit any automotive or industrial applications.
This is a full turnkey solution for any company looking to create specific tools for their industry. Some of our previous requests include:
- CANbus module to integrate into an automotive application that accepts digital inputs, multiple analog inputs (Wide Band ect) and 12v digital outputs (Control relays, power external units).
- Dual CANbus ‘middle man’ module to integrate into an automotive application that can filter, manipulate and pass through CAN messages between both CANbus systems.
- J2534 Scantool with additional licensing commands integrated into the J2534 IOTCL command set to allow linking application licenses to scantools.
- Custom OBD2 Scantool to support J2534 and ELM327 protocols, with support for Ford J1850 PWM and 18v FEPs including branding and labeling.
- Standalone OBD2 dongle to allow custom programming automotive features (Enabling Reverse Camera, Enabling navigation, key programming ect).
- Custom Chrysler Scantool to support SCI and CCD protocols.
- CAN to analog converter for Steering Wheel Control integration for custom radio kits.
- Remote flashing tool that embedded entire flash routines for CAN based vehicles and allowing selection of multiple different tunes from internal memory (suited for GM, Toyota, Ford ect)
The end product you receive is a fully tested and functioning hardware/software solution which can be order at any time.
Please head to our contact us page with your requirements so that we can provide a estimate for development and production costs. Minimum order for custom hardware is 100pcs (Pending availability of parts).