OBDX Pro GT is the next generation in the OBDX product family that is designed to turn your laptop or smartphone (Apple iPhones and Android) into a cutting edge diagnostic scanner for monitoring vehicle live data, fault code reading and even computer flashing.
The OBDX Pro GT is specifically designed for General Motor (GM) vehicles including Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick and Holdens. It also supports many other manufactures and vehicles as it supports the world adopted OBD2 CANbus protocol used in most modern vehicles.
Not only does the OBDX Pro GT support most OBD2 smartphone applications (Such as Torque and dashcommand), but it also support dealership software with its SAE J2534 API and D-PDU API making it one of the most capable devices on the planet for GM vehicles!
The main features of this tool include:
- USB, Classic Bluetooth (Android), BLE (iPhone) and WIFI (Android and iPhone) support
- SAE J2534 support (Tested with Techline SPS, GDS2, DPS and multiple other J2534 applications)
- Tech2win D-PDU support
- Support for all iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android smartphones
- Supports all GM’s primary OBD protocols (ALDL, J1850-VPW, CAN, GMLAN)
- Supports ELM327 OBD2 Applications for smartphone and windows PC