OBDX Pro VX is a next generation in the OBDX series which is designed to turn your laptop or smartphone (Apple iPhones and Android) into a cutting edge diagnostic scanner for monitoring vehicle live data, fault code reading and even tuning.
Our tool supports the following OBD2 protocols:
- Dual wire high speed CAN Bus which is found in almost all modern GM vehicles from 2006 and newer. This is typically used for communication to engine and transmissions in most vehicles along with other computers.
- VPW which is commonly implemented in GM vehicles between 1996 to 2006, this has been designed to be the fastest, most efficient and advanced tool on the market for communicating to any vehicle utilizing the VPW diagnostic protocol.
The OBDX Pro VX is the first scantool in the world to support Classic Bluetooth (For androids), BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy, for iPhones), WIFI (Android and iPhones) and also USB for direct connections to PCs. This makes it universally compatible with virtually every type of device and operating system available.
With Legacy ELM327 command support, OBDX Pro VX is compatible with 100’s of diagnostic applications for both smartphone and windows PC including Torque, Dash Command, ScanXL and Track Addict. Unlike most other OBD2 adapters, the OBDX Pro VX extends its capabilities with custom OBDX commands which allows supporting advanced tuning applications such as PCM Hammer and LS Droid.
To ensure the latest and greatest capabilities are always in our customers hands, OBDX Pro VX supports firmware upgrades to ensure any new protocol support or changes can be easily updated to any device. This also includes support for J2534 which is under development to allow integration with J2534 compliant applications including GMs SPS system used for online programming.
- USB, Classic Bluetooth (Android), BLE (iPhone) and WIFI (Android and iPhone) support
- Support for all iOS (iPhones and iPads) and Android smart phones
- Support for Advanced Diagnostics and Tuning
- Fastest tool that supports 4x VPW for Tuning
- Read & clear ‘Check Engine’ light using many free applications on App Store, Play Store and PC
- Supports ELM327 OBD2 Applications for smartphone and windows PC
- Free firmware updates for life