OBDX Pro VX is a next generation in the OBDX series which is designed to turn your laptop into a cutting edge diagnostic scanner for monitoring vehicle live data, fault code reading and even tuning.
The VX is a USB only tool that is designed to turn your laptop into a cutting edge diagnostic scanner for monitoring vehicle live data, fault code reading and even tuning.
Our tool supports the following OBD2 protocols:
- Dual wire high speed CAN Bus which is found in almost all modern GM vehicles from 2006 and newer. This is typically used for communication to engine and transmissions in most vehicles along with other computers.
- VPW which is commonly implemented in GM vehicles between 1996 to 2006, this has been designed to be the fastest, most efficient and advanced tool on the market for communicating to any vehicle utilizing the VPW diagnostic protocol.
With Legacy ELM327 command support, OBDX Pro VX is compatible with 100’s of diagnostic applications for both smartphone and windows PC including Torque, Dash Command, ScanXL and Track Addict. Unlike most other OBD2 adapters, the OBDX Pro VX extends its capabilities with custom OBDX commands which allows supporting advanced tuning applications such as PCM Hammer and LS Droid.
To ensure the latest and greatest capabilities are always in our customers hands, OBDX Pro VX supports firmware upgrades to ensure any new protocol support or changes can be easily updated to any device. This also includes support for J2534 compliant applications including GMs SPS system used for online programming.
- 1.8m (~6ft) USB Cable
- Support for Advanced Diagnostics and Tuning
- Incredibly fast tool that supports 4x VPW for Tuning using LS Droid and PCM Hammer
- Read & clear ‘Check Engine’ light using many free applications on PC
- Supports ELM327 OBD2 Applications on windows PC
- Support J2534 for Dealership software programming (Techline SPS2)
- Free firmware updates for life